Become a part of Patel Hospital to Serve Humanity. At Patel Hospital, we work for to facilitate people and provide them ease in their struggling times. Let’s join hands to help more spread more smiles and save lives.
Activities of Patel Stallions’ Club
- Volunteers Program (funds raising campaign & brand awareness camps)
Rules and Regulations
- Membership for all is free of cost.
- Membership will be allowed to students under age of 28.
- The activities of the Club are by no means compulsory and members have the choice to participate or not.
- The members are urged to spread awareness about PSC, its vision, activities and plans among family and friends.
- All rewards for the activities will be awarded on the basis of merit.
- In the event that any of the activities require trips to the other locations outside of the Hospital, permission from parent/guardian will required.
- Members are open to suggest activities for the Club.
- PSC reserve rights to eradicate any member on the basis of violation, ill-mannered behavior or actions.
DURING ALL ACTIVITIES OF THE CLUB, MEMBERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN BELONGINGS.
For any specific queries, please contact:
Patel Hospital: A Project of Patel Foundation, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Block 4, Karachi, Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on Facebook: