- Applying for a Standard Driver's License
Xổ số trực tiếp thành phốA guide for obtaining a standard Michigan driver's license if you are over 18 and never been licensed.
- Documents Required for a License or ID You must present specific documentation to obtain a standard Michigan driver's license.
- Applying for an Enhanced Driver's License (Over 18, Already Licensed)
Information about upgrading a Michigan or out-of-state license to an enhanced license.
- Applying for an Enhanced Driver's License (Over 18, Never Been Licensed)
Xổ số trực tiếp thành phốInformation about obtaining an enhanced driver's license if you have never been licensed.
- Documents Required for an Enhanced License or ID You must present specific documentation to obtain a Michigan enhanced driver's license.
- Renewing a Driver's License
Xổ số trực tiếp thành phốInformation about renewing a driver's license.
- Replacing or Correcting a Driver's License
Information about replacing a lost license and requesting name, address and other changes.
- License Fees
A chart of standard driver's license fees.
- Enhanced License Fees
Xổ số trực tiếp thành phốA chart of enhanced driver's license fees.
- Veteran Designation The veteran designation gives veterans an easy and optional way to prove their veteran status to receive discounts from businesses.
- The Commercial Driver License (CDL) skills test waiver form may be used by service members who are currently licensed and who are or were employed within the last year in a military position requiring the operation of a military motor vehicle equivalent to a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV). (You will be redirected to www.fmcsa.dot.gov)