Xổ số trực tiếp thành phốIn Michigan all snowmobile operators who are 12 to 16 years of age are required to take a Michigan-approved snowmobile safety course and obtain a snowmobile safety certificate. Snowmobile safety education training and online safety courses are recommended for all snowmobile operators.
Get your snowmobile safety certificate online:
- Take an online snowmobile safety class at .
- Take and pass the final exam.
- Print out your permanent snowmobile safety certificate once you have successfully completed the course, passed the exam and paid the course fee (pay only when you pass).
Get your snowmobile safety certificate in a classroom-based course:
Xổ số trực tiếp thành phốVisit the and select the class type (snowmobile) and county in the drop-down lists.
General Safety Tips
- Slow Down - speed is a contributing factor in nearly all fatal accidents.
- Always keep your machine in top mechanical condition.
- Don't drink. Alcohol impairs judgment and slows reaction time.
- Always wear insulated boots and protective clothing, including a helmet, gloves and eye protection.
- Check the weather conditions before you depart.
- Never ride alone.
- When possible, avoid crossing frozen bodies of water. Never operate in a single file when crossing frozen bodies of water.
- Always be alert to avoid fences and low-strung wires.
- Always look for depressions in the snow.
- Keep headlights and tail lights on at all times.
- When approaching an intersection, come to a complete stop, raise off the seat and look both ways for traffic.
- Universal Snowmobile Trail Signage
- Trail Grooming Awareness
Department of Natural Resources